Pricelist on product attribute
Apply pricing rules to a specific product attribute
STORY BEHIND THE FEATURES
Odoo Pricelists allow the creation of multiple prices for the same product, and give options to apply it on all products, or one product, or even one product variant.
Cluedoo adds an additional option to apply pricing rules to a specific product attribute.
Brand A sells T-shirt at $23/item. On Black Friday, they want to set the price of $20 for XL-sized ones, which could be in any color.
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE?
1. On Sales dashboard, go to Product/Pricelist.
Choose a pricelist.
2. On product pricelist template, click on "Add a line" to add a new rule.
3. On "Create Pricelist Rules" wizard, select Apply on "Product Template Attribute" and specify "T-shirt size XL".
In Price Computation section, user can customize pricing for the intended product attribute.
Save and close wizard.
4. Create a Sales Order for intended product attribute, using the selected above pricelist.
On product configure wizard, the price for product T-shirt - attribute XL is adjusted from $23 to $20. Confirm.
5. In order lines, unit price is original price ($23) with 13.04% discount.