Expected Revenue management on Opportunity
Calculate the oneshot expected revenue and expected montly recurrent revenue (MRR) in different currencies
STORY BEHIND THE FEATURES
Odoo proposes a possibility to link an opportunity with quotations but the expected revenue will not be automatically generated based on those quotations. Besides, it is quite limited for the multi-currency management.
To deal with this problem, a new feature, which is the automatic calculation of the expected revenue as 2 separate parts (one-shot and recurrent revenues) based on the quotations, is developed by Cluedoo. Furthermore, in a multi-company and multi-currency environment, Cluedoo also allows you to select a currency for your opportunity and the expected revenue will be displayed in different kinds of currency.
Want to get Clued into Cluedoo?
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE?
1. Create a pipeline on CRM, then click on Quotations or New Quotation.
2. On sales order lines, check the Opportunity Computed box for the products that you want to calculate the expected revenue.
3. The expected revenue will then be automatically calculated as 2 separate parts. Note that the recurrent expected revenue will be converted to a monthly value.
4. The opportunity’s currency will be taken from its quotations and this field, as well as the Expected Revenue field, can be manually edited.
5. On CRM Kanban View, the one-shot and recurrent revenues will be displayed in 2 separate parts.