Debtor Follow Up
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Story behind the features
Our features as solution
View list of partner with their debt position
with in separated view
> under Accounting / Sales menu
Make a warning, if we make sales transaction
with partner on the list (point 1)
How to use this module ?
Go to Sales > Orders> Customers – create new customers and set sale restriction into ‘Value’ and set the credit limit.
Create Sale Order and invoice. Then validate it.
Go to Accounting > Customers > Customer Debtor Follow Up
- Position 0 (good debt) : if unpaid amount (total receivable) is > 0, but oldest invoice age is <= 0 days
- Position 1 : if unpaid amount > 0 and the oldest invoice age is 0< invoice age <= 30
- Position 2 : if unpaid amount >0 and oldest invoice age is <30 invoice age <= 60
- Position 3 : if unpaid amount > 0 and oldest invoice age is <60 invoice age <= 90
- Position 4 : if unpaid amount > 0 and oldest invoice age > 90
Create another invoice and put the invoice date and due date last month.
Go to customer debtor follow up.