Odoo: Partner Qualification
Odoo behavior: Odoo does not make any difference between qualified and unqualified partner.
Falinwa behavior: Falinwa standard proposes a suite of qualification modules in order to make following action:
you can Qualify a partner (fal_partner_qualification) based on your own definition about required fields to be qualified (fal_dynamic_qualification), then you can decide to restrict the access to some feature (sales order [fal_sale_approval_qualifed_partner], purchase order [fal_purchase_approval_qualifed_partner], , invoice [fal_invoice_qualifed_partner], ) only to qualified partner in order to be sure that you correct information before any commitment.
Module +: thanks to this module, you easily split the prospect database - usually with partial information about the 3rd parties - from the partner database with who you have contracts, order, transaction and payment which requires much more accurate and detailed info. Moreover, you have the flexibility to define what is mandatory and to define what is the level of restriction you want to put with this notion of qualified partner.
Required access right to use the module: contact qualificator for contact.
Tips: if you test the module, you need to go in debug mode in Settings > User & Companies > User > contact qualificator.
A. SET QUALIFIED
1. Go to Settings app, Users & Companies, Users. Give user Mitchell Admin access to Contact Qualificator
with Mitchell Admin, go to Contacts, and on Kanban view, this user can directly
qualify the partner with button
3. Now try to qualify the company partner. On form
view, this user also has button to qualify the partner
Click Set Qualified
1. Open a company partner. Click Set Unqualified
2. Now the status of Gemini Furniture is unqualified
3. Open a partner of Gemini Furniture company, and click Set Qualified
4. Then when you click Set Qualified on the individual partner of Gemini Partner, there is a warning “You cannot make this qualification for this contact, because the company of this contact is not Qualified > please do the qualification for the company”