Why we need to use it?
- Odoo behavior: Odoo proposes a simple to configure but quite complex to use expense records, which is good for small company but does not fit medium and big companies needs.
- Falinwa behaviour: Falinwa Standard modules define 2 level of users and 2 objectives:
- - simplify the employee interface by asking only the strictly required information (total amount, product, quantity) easily editable.
- - extend the option on the full expense form view for the HR and accountant in order to fullfill all the situation (multi taxes, multi currency)
- - add more features on the products in order to be able to control expense budget, to manage refund based on cost price (km indemnity)
- So the answer is Expense by Falinwa. We strongly recommend to launch all the HR expenses in Odoo. It's a good exercise for the end-user to use Odoo and a good way to solve complex topics for the compant. On complex projects, a quickstart on HR modules like expenses before launching Sales - Purchase - Invoice is a good practice to move all the users in Odoo.
Complementary info on HTML:
Tips: if you test the module, you need to go create journal expense in debug mode in Expenses > Configuration > Expense Journals - Create new expense journals - Checklist Expense Journal
a. Product configuration
Product Name : Name of the Expense
Cost : General cost of Price product
Internal Reference : Product Code
Expense Related to Partner : If the Product is related to 3rd Party, ie: Meeting, Entertaint, Lunch, etc
Expense Budget : Maximum budget Allowed
Refund based on cost price : Maximum amount to be refund
· Date of expense
· Location : location the expense
· Expense Description : Details Description
· Product : expense product
· Vehicle : if the expense product is related to fleet > fill with fleet
· Taxes : tax of the product expense
· Qty : Total Qty of Products
· Real Currency : currency of expense
· With Tax Total Price : Total amount on receipt
· Total Budget : Maximum amount allowed
· Gap : difference between budget and withtax total price
· Partner : 3rd parties, if product related to partner
· Expense report : the summary report of expense
· Total Excepted TTC : Total amount that accepted
*note : Only submitted expense can be reported
· Fill the Description > if you want to report the expense on new sheet
· Click on “Link to Existing Expense Sheet” if you want to add new expense on reported expense sheet.
· Only Employee Manager can Approve the Expense
· Only Accountant can post the Journal Entries
Posted journal entries > Waiting for Payment
4. Pay the Expense (if Payment Mode: To Reimburse)